Image Map

Weekending

12 January 2015



Our weekend was actually quite boring. Eventful, but boring!

Friday night, I got the stomach bug that Gracie just got over. I spent all day Saturday laying in bed, cursing and shivering and feeling like death. About 15 hours into the dreaded bug, I started to feel immensely better .... just in time for it to hit Keith. 

Here it is Sunday night, and he is just starting to feel normal again. This bug is hitting everyone we know, and while fast moving (24 hours to the dot from start to finish!) it is horrific while it lasts.

Anywho. Once I recovered, I cleaned my house from top to bottom and washed every single thing that any of us touched over the last three days. Lysol spray is my new best friend.

And then today, my sweet friend (and Gracie's godmother) offered to come take her for a few hours so we could rest. Her daughter Nicolette is two, and was quite smitten with little G. 

Wiping donut crumbs from her face ... or maybe drool :)

Adjusting her hat just right

I have no clue -- measuring her head for a bow??

Keith rested. I went to the grocery store, finished laundry and snuck in a mani/pedi. That was heavenly, after feeling like poo for 48 hours.

In better news, we watched the Patriots beat the Ravens and advance to the next round of the playoffs! 

My makeup-less sick self with a less than enthusiastic looking child!

Intently watching the game

And what's a weekend wrap without a few more random photos of my adorable child? :)

Seriously with that grin

Big girl jeans already?! That tush though

She is determined to constantly be following Gunner around, she is beyond obsessed with him. He tolerates her :) I thought this photo was hilarious ... why go around the exersaucer when you can go under it?!


Thanks for stopping by -please wish us good health for this week! I can't handle anymore sickness!!!

Linking up over at B Loved Boston! 


No comments :

Post a Comment