Image Map

Valentine's Day Style for Your Mini

29 January 2015


I'm back and continuing to talk about Valentine's Day! Today I've rounded up my favorite looks for your mini.

I like to mix where I buy things from - a little bit "box store" and a little bit "small shop", and there is still time to buy all of these pieces!

This first look is what my little mini will be wearing Valentine's Day week -- I like to take advantage of holiday weeks, and wearing multiple holiday looks :) I think we'll wear the onesie with a red tutu, and the pants with the shoes and a cute white tee. 

One / Two / Three / Four

For the little man in your life, I've rounded up a few favorites -- I'm pretty obsessed with the little striped shoes!
One / Two / Three / Four

Do you dress your littles up for each holiday? What are your favorite stores to find holiday styles?


Also linking up with Natalie and Annie!





No comments :

Post a Comment