Image Map

Our First Weekend in 2015!

05 January 2015





Gracie is either teething or battling a stomach bug, or both (!) and she has been in rare form for the past few days. That didn't really stop her from looking cute while we ran errands!


Skirt & Jacket babyGap / Plaid Onesie, Osh'Kosh / Red tights, Old Navy / Patriots hat

Leggings & Onesie, Cherokee / Poncho, Old Navy

It's pretty near impossible to get her to look AT the camera these days -- she is such a busybody! She is going to be crawling anyyyy day now, and while I love each new phase, I'm a little sad that my baby isn't going to be a baby for too much longer!

After work on Friday, I went to a local aquatic center and signed her up for swim lessons! I am so excited about getting her in the water, and getting her to love it as much as I do. And then, of course, I went right home and bought her the cutest swimsuit....and then one for myself. Hey, I have to get in the pool with her and I can't really teach her to swim in a two-piece! sigh. Not going so well with not spending money so far!


 Her favorite place is, and always has been, the tub! This was her first bubble bath and she was so funny trying to find her toys since she couldn't see them under all the bubbles :) There is something so sweet about seeing the world through her eyes. Things that are so simple to us, just fascinate her!



We are in the market for a sectional for our new living room, but we can't find one we both like. Why is committing to a piece of furniture so overwhelming?! I want something that has a little bit of interest and detail to it, and Keith likes simple and basic. I find simple to be boring! Anyone else disagree with their spouse on decor and mixing tastes?? How do you agree?

Sunday morning my sister and I went to get massages and facials. Half late-Christmas / half early birthday present, it was so nice to relax and be pampered!! One of my hopes this year is to have clear skin that requires NO makeup ... here's hoping!

When we got home Sunday afternoon, I was all about getting things done around the house. We finally hung pictures in our master bedroom, I re-organized Grace's closet and dresser, vacuumed and dusted the entire house, cleaned bathrooms and did a bunch of ironing. My Sunday's always consist of house-keeping, and while I don't mind the organizing part, I really dislike cleaning! I'm hoping we can fit it in our budget to hire a house cleaner this year ;) 

While I organized Gracie's room, she decided to practice "crawling" and rolled, scooted and spun her way over to her bookshelf, where she happily pulled the books off the shelf, one by one. Looks like it is probably time to start baby-proofing the house!! 




Onesie, Citrus Lane / Leggings, babyGap

My birthday is Thursday and I cannot wait to celebrate for the first time with my baby girl! And Keith of course :)

I hope that you all have a wonderful week!

Linking up with Biana and Meghan 

No comments :

Post a Comment