Image Map

Cozy Winter Must-Haves

20 January 2015

I would say that we've been really fortunate so far that we still have very little snow on the ground, which is unusual for us this time of year, however, it is very, very cold! 


Now that I have a little one who goes to sleep by 7:30pm, all of our evenings are spent cozied up inside. So I thought I would put together a post on must-haves for staying warm and cozy on a night in!

Obviously I start with what I'm wearing.... am the kind of person that puts on leggings or sweatpants the second I get home. Anyone else?

One / Two / Three / Four

Once Nugget is in bed, I'm snuggled up on the couch with a big blanket! And then depending on my mood and the day of the week, it's either tea & a magazine OR wine & Bravo TV :)
Throw / Candle


When I finally crawl into bed at night, nothing makes me happier than a fresh set of sheets. It is seriously the best feeling ever (it doesn't take much to make me happy!). Have you heard of Parachute Home yet? They have amazing quality bedding and sheets and they had the ingenious idea to sell them with or without the top sheet. Anyone else hate the top sheet? It gets twisted, and stuck and can be so annoying! Be sure to check them out!

What are you must-haves for staying cozy on a cold winter night??



No comments :

Post a Comment